Sunday 19 August 2007

Copa Colonia 2007: "The ball knows us"

It's a tough life. After drinking for the past two days, on Friday out of frustration, on Saturday because there was a good show, I was asked to take part in a football tournament on Sunday. Boy, that is hard. I had to get up at 10 am, I tried to at least wake up a little bit before the first game started at 11.30 am. Our team was "Bolzen" and we represented the magazine with the same name. A lot of players were acquired from Cologne Sunday League team "FK Trimmdich" and those guys can play. A nice location right in front of Cologne's big stadium, nice muscial backgroud with DJ Ben of "Bass Präsidium", so there we were. We were lucky enough to get through the group phase but then we were eliminated in the quarterfinal conceding the winning goal in the last minute losing 1-2. but it was fun and although I had a week off from work I feel like I might need another one rather soon...

No comments: